3M 4926 VHB Tape 1" circle, Gray, 15 mil, 5PK
- Zoro #: G0075148
- Mfr #: 4926
- Adhesive: Acrylic
- Tape Adhesive Strength: 12 oz./in.
- Standards: ASTM D897, UL746C
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Shipping shouldn’t be complicated. That’s why you won’t be charged for standard ground shipping on orders over $50—no picking charges, packing charges, or handling fees. Certain restrictions apply.
If you are not satisfied for any reason products may be returned within 30 days of shipment for a full credit or exchange. Certain restrictions apply.
- and get 15% off your first order
3M #4926 Specifications
|Adhesive: Acrylic||Tape Adhesive Strength: 12 oz./in.|
|Standards: ASTM D897, UL746C||Material: Conformable Foam|
|Item: Double Sided VHB Foam Tape||Series: HOM|
|Duct Tape Adhesive: Acrylic||Shape: Circle|
|Color: Gray||Tape Length: 1"|
|Tape Core Diameter: 1"||Tape Adhesive: Acrylic|
|Tape Color: Gray||Green Environmental Attribute: RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant|
|Tape Width: 1"||Adhesion Strength: 12 oz./in.|
|Min. Tape Performance Temp.: Not Rated||Tape Backing Material: Acrylic Foam|
|Thickness: 15 mil||Tape Shape: Circle|
|Max. Tape Performance Temp.: 200 Degrees F||Tape Thickness: 15.00 mil|
|Performance Temp.: Up to 200 Degrees F||Tensile Strength: 95 lb./in.|
|Diameter: 1"||Liner Color: White|
|Tape Tensile Strength: 95 lb./in.||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
- Permanent bonding with exceptional strength; used to replace rivets, spot welds, screws, and liquid adhesives.
- Multi-purpose acrylic adhesive bonds to a wide variety of high and medium surface energy metals, plastics, and painted surfaces while also resisting plasticizers in vinyl substrates.
- UV light, moisture, solvent, and chemical resistant. Seals and bonds even in extreme environments.
- Resist hot, cold and cycling temperatures.
- Allows for the use of thinner and lightweight materials.
- Creates a smooth appearance, no holes to drill, no riveting, no liquid adhesives to cure, no weld distortion.