Fire Block Sealant, 12 oz., Orange, Aerosol
- Zoro #: G4409937
- Mfr #: FB-FOAM
- Color: Orange
- Application Method: Aerosol
- Material: Polyurethane Foam
Orders over $50 ship free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
3M #FB-FOAM Specifications
|Color: Orange||Application Method: Aerosol|
|Material: Polyurethane Foam||Item: Fire Block Sealant|
|Standards: Meets ASTM E84 (mod) Class 1 for Smoke Spread and Flame Development, Evaluated by the ICC-ES, Complies with the IBC and IRC per ICC-ES Report ESR-3165||Container Type: Can|
|Size: 12 oz.||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Fire barrier products can drastically reduce or even prevent fire damage to your most prized possessions and equipment. Here are some important details for 3M Fire Block Sealant. Material: Polyurethane Foam.
Restrictions and Compliance
- Hazardous material