40ST Compact Below Deck Electric FS Winch Variable Speed - 24
- Zoro #: G4622476
- Mfr #: RA2040014200
Hover or click to zoom Tap to zoom
For 10% Off Your First Order
125 U.S.-Based Customer Service Agents
Andersen #RA2040014200 Specifications
- Zoro #: G4622476
- Mfr #: RA2040014200
- UPC #: 9316800471386
- Country of Origin (subject to change): Unknown
40ST Compact Below Deck Electric Full Stainless W" Variable Speed - 24V Andersen Compact Motor electric w"es allow you to hoist and trim sails at the push of a button regardless of physical strength, so any crew member can easily and safely trim sails and control lines. Ease of installation The Andersen Compact Motor electric w" is available in two formats for either Above Deck or Below Deck motor placement. Motor gearbox and controller are integrated into one compact unit with no extra control box necessary. Simplified electrical installation requires just the connection of positive and negative power cables to the motor terminals and the connection of the push button using the included output cable. Efficient, variable speed The Andersen Compact Motor is a brushless DC motor carefully matched to a low profile planetary gearbox which requires less space for installation, and draws considerably less current than traditional motor/gearbox configurations. Available in 12 volt and 24 volt models, Compact Motor electric w"es operate at variable speed in proportion to the pressure applied to the push button, for smooth and quiet operation. Illuminated "intelligent" push button Compact Motor w"es are supplied with a push button with integrated LED which illuminates when power to the w" system is on. The push button incorporates a hinged safety cover to prevent inadvertent w" operation and is water resistant rated to IP67. The push button also acts with the controller to flash status codes that assist with trouble shooting in the event of overload or where other system protection intervention occurs. A cable for connection of the push button is included for convenient installation. Built-in protection - Integrated overload protection - The controller is pre-set to stop the w" if the maximum pull load is exceeded. Operation can resume within a few seconds when the load returns below the limit. - Thermal overload protection - The motor is fitted with a thermal cutout that disables the motor in case of overheating; it automatically resets after the temperature returns to normal. As with all ANDERSEN W"es , our Compact Motor Electric W" features the exclusive stainless steel Power Rib drum for maximum power and extended line life. This model also uses our exclusive self-tailing device that automatically accommodates a wide range of different line sizes. Specifications Drum: 2-15/16 in. (75 mm) Base: 6 in. (152 mm) Height: 7-1/16 in. (180 mm)
Reviews of Andersen #RA2040014200
3 Reasons You Can Count On Us
- Supplies for every job.
9 million items and the exact one you need.
- When you need it fast, count on Zoro!
3 million products ship in 2 days or less.
- Stretch your budget further.
Everyday low prices on the brands you love.
- ANDERSEN 46ST Compact Above Deck Electric FS Winch Variable Speed - 24 RA2046015200
- ANDERSEN 40 ST FS - 2-Speed Self-Tailing Manual Winch - Full Stainless RA2040010000
- ANDERSEN 40ST Compact Above Deck Electric FS Winch Variable Speed - 24 RA2040015200
- ANDERSEN 28ST Compact Above Deck Electric FS Winch Variable Speed - 24 RA2028015200
- ANDERSEN 18 ST FS Self-Tailing Manual Single Speed Winch - Full Stainl RA2018010000
- ANDERSEN 12 ST FS Self-Tailing Manual Single Speed Winch - Full Stainl RA2012010000
- RONSTAN Standup Spring 32mm High x 16.3mm I D RF319
- CFR PERFORMANCE CFR HZ-8002-3-PBK Single 4 Barrel Scoop; Hilborn Style; Finned - Black HZ-8002-3-POL
- RONSTAN Series 30 Utility Block - Single Becket Block - RF188
- RONSTAN Snap-on Shackle Large PNP81B
- WICHARD MARINE 512 Snap Large Bail 2377
- Andersen Sailing & Rigging Equipment