Plumbers Pipe Dope Professional Grade
- Zoro #: G2151737
- Mfr #: 25108
- Begins to Harden: Immediate
- Specific Gravity: 1.8
- Gas Pressure Range: 1,000 psi
Orders over $50 ship free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Anti-Seize Technology #25108 Specifications
|Begins to Harden: Immediate||Specific Gravity: 1.8|
|Gas Pressure Range: 1,000 psi||Performance Temp. Range: -15 Degrees to 400 Degrees F|
|Color: Tan||Application Temp. Range: 15 Degrees to 140 Degrees F|
|Size: 8 oz.||Liquid Pressure Range: 2,000 psi|
|For Use With: All Metal Pipe and Valves||Container Type: Brush Top Can|
|Full Cure: 30 min.||Application: Plumbing installations carry air, water, steam, natural gas, ammonia, brine, dilute acids and alkalis|
|Item: Pipe Thread Sealant||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Pipe Thread Sealant, 8 oz., Container Type Brush Top Can, Color Tan, Gas Pressure Range 1,000 psi, Liquid Pressure Range 2,000 psi, Full Cure 30 min., Begins to Harden Immediate, Application Temp. Range 15 Degrees to 140 Degrees F, Performance Temp. Range -15 Degrees to 400 Degrees F, Specific Gravity 1.8, All Metal Pipe and Valves, Plumbing installations carry air, water, steam, natural gas, ammonia, brine, dilute acids and alkalis