1/4" NPT 3-Way Solenoid Valve 120VAC 3/32" Orifice
- Zoro #: G5304031
- Mfr #: EF8320G176
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential: 0 psi
- Media: Air/Inert Gas, Light Oil and Water
- Center Line Pipe Center Size: 1-13/16"
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Shipping shouldn’t be complicated. That’s why you won’t be charged for standard ground shipping on orders over $50—no picking charges, packing charges, or handling fees. Certain restrictions apply.
If you are not satisfied for any reason products may be returned within 30 days of shipment for a full credit or exchange. Certain restrictions apply.
- and get 15% off your first order
Asco #EF8320G176 Specifications
|Min. Operating Pressure Differential: 0 psi||Media: Air/Inert Gas, Light Oil and Water|
|Center Line Pipe Center Size: 1-13/16"||Max. Fluid Temp.: 200 Degrees F|
|Seal Material: NBR||Overall Width: 1-7/16"|
|Max. Operating Pressure Differential Water: 100 psi||Hz: 50/60|
|Coil Insulation Class: F||Pipe Size: 1/4"|
|Seal Material - Valves: NBR||Body Material - Valves: Brass|
|Electrical Connections: 1/2" Conduit w/18" Leads||Voltage: 120VAC|
|Valve Ways and Positions: 3-Way/2-Position||Item: Solenoid Valve|
|Environmental Rating - Valves: Explosion Proof, Indoor, Outdoor||Pipe Size - Valves: 1/4"|
|Valve Configuration: Universal||Body Material: Brass|
|Max. Operating Pressure Differential Light Oil: 100 psi||NEMA Rating: 3, 3S, 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 7, 9|
|Max. Operating Pressure Differential Air/Inert Gas: 100 psi||Orifice Dia.: 3/32"|
|Overall Height: 3-3/4"||Overall Length: 1-11/16"|
|Watts: 17.1||Valve Design: 3-Way/2-Position|
|Coil Enclosure: Explosionproof and Watertight||Coefficient of Volume: 0.12|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): Mexico|
Restrictions and Compliance
- This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use, only, in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
- This is a restricted item. It cannot be used in the USA for potable water applications.