Manual Gooseneck Laboratory Faucet, 1 Hole, Cross Handle, ADA
- Zoro #: G5069364
- Mfr #: 869-BPVC
- Flow Outlet Type: Full Flow with Barbed Nozzle
- Spout Length: 6"
- Compliance: ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
This item ships free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Chicago Faucets #869-BPVC Specifications
|Flow Outlet Type: Full Flow with Barbed Nozzle||Spout Length: 6"|
|Compliance: ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1||Material: PVC|
|Handle Type: Cross||Number of Handles: 1|
|Finish: PVC||Faucet Operation: Manual|
|Number of Holes: 1||Body Material: PVC|
|Mounting Hole Center to Center: Single Hole||Manufacturers Warranty Length: 1 yr. Finish and 5 yr. on Cartridge|
|Connection: 3/8" FNPT||Overall Height: 13-7/8"|
|ADA Compliant: No||Flow Outlet Type (Faucet): Nozzle|
|Item: Laboratory Faucet||Flow Rate: 1.00 gpm|
|Mounting Type: Deck||Valve Type: Compression|
|Height: 13-7/8"||Standards: ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
For the top brands in kitchen faucets, we have everything you're looking for, including American Standard, Chicago Faucets, Elkay and more. Chicago Faucets Laboratory Faucet include characteristics like: Number Of Holes: 1, Finish: PVC, Material: PVC.