1/8" Cobalt TiN 135 Deg. Jobber Length Drill Bit
- Zoro #: G1207701
- Mfr #: 46608
- Drill Bit Point Angle: 135 Degrees
- Standards: National Aerospace Standards (NAS) 907, Type J
- Drill Bit Grouping: Drill Bit
Orders over $50 ship free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Chicago-Latrobe #46608 Specifications
|Drill Bit Point Angle: 135 Degrees||Standards: National Aerospace Standards (NAS) 907, Type J|
|Drill Bit Grouping: Drill Bit||Point Type: Split point|
|Drill Bit Size: 1/8"||Item: Jobber Drill Bit|
|Cutting Direction: Right Hand||Drill Bit Dimension Type: Fractional Inch|
|Application: For Alloy, Stainless And Tool Steels And Titanium||Finish: Tin|
|List Number: 550||Grade: Heavy Duty|
|Drill Bit Material: Cobalt||Flute Length: 1-5/8"|
|Overall Length: 2-3/4"||Drill Bit Finish: Straw/Bronze|
|Number of Pieces: 1||Depth x Dia. Ratio: 5xD|
|Decimal Equivalent: 0.1250||Material: Cobalt|
|Shank Dia.: 1/8"||Coolant Through: Non-Coolant Through|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Drilling jobs should use strong drill bits like this Chicago-Latrobe jobber drill bit. The cobalt steel construction will retain its shape when used in high heat. The hardness of cobalt steel allows it to drill through hard materials such as stainless steel, cast iron, and more. This drill bit measures ⅛" in diameter and the straight shank configuration will allow the drill bit to be held securely when in use. // Here is some additional information about Chicago-Latrobe Jobber Drill Bit. Drill Bit Size: 1/8", Drill Bit Material: Cobalt Steel, Drill Bit Dimension Type: Fractional Inch.