1/4" HSS Black/Gold 118 Deg. Jobber Length Drill Bit
- Zoro #: G2543764
- Mfr #: C22721
- Drill Bit Point Angle: 118 Degrees
- Drill Bit Grouping: Drill Bit
- Point Type: Conventional Point
Orders over $50 ship free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Cle-Line #C22721 Specifications
|Drill Bit Point Angle: 118 Degrees||Drill Bit Grouping: Drill Bit|
|Point Type: Conventional Point||Drill Bit Size: 1/4"|
|Item: Jobber Drill Bit||Cutting Direction: Right Hand|
|Drill Bit Dimension Type: Fractional Inch||Flute Type: Spiral|
|Application: For Carbon Steel And Cast Iron||Finish: Black and Gold Oxide|
|List Number: 1899||Grade: General Purpose|
|Drill Bit Material: High Speed Steel||Flute Length: 2-3/4"|
|Overall Length: 4"||Drill Bit Finish: Black and Gold Oxide|
|Number of Pieces: 1||Depth x Dia. Ratio: 5xD|
|Decimal Equivalent: 0.2500||Material: High Speed Steel|
|Shank Dia.: 1/4"||Coolant Through: Non-Coolant Through|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
This Cle-Line jobber drill bit has a radial point style which planes off materials effectively from the bottom of the hole to create a smooth finish. The high-speed steel construction also offers excellent cutting speeds. The diameter of this jobber drill bit measures ¼" and it is 4" long. // Cle-Line Jobber Drill Bit include characteristics like: Drill Bit Size: 1/4", Drill Bit Material: High Speed Steel, Drill Bit Dimension Type: Fractional Inch.