Guarded Brick Chisel, 4" Tip x 7" L
- Zoro #: G4531046
- Mfr #: G437
- Application: For Scoring, Cutting And Trimming Bricks And Blocks
- Characteristics: Sharp and Durable Cutting Edge
- Tether Capable: Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Shipping shouldn’t be complicated. That’s why you won’t be charged for standard ground shipping on orders over $50—no picking charges, packing charges, or handling fees. Certain restrictions apply.
If you are not satisfied for any reason products may be returned within 30 days of shipment for a full credit or exchange. Certain restrictions apply.
- and get 15% off your first order
Dasco Pro #G437 Specifications
|Application: For Scoring, Cutting And Trimming Bricks And Blocks||Characteristics: Sharp and Durable Cutting Edge|
|Tether Capable: Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)||Material: Heat Treated High Carbon Steel|
|Number of Pieces: 1||Type: Guarded|
|Tip Size: 4"||Includes: TargetGuard(R) to Protect Hands From Missed Hits|
|Length: 7"||Item: Brick Chisel|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
- Made in the USA
- The TargetGuard® offers a 3.75 in. circle of protection against glancing blows and missed hits.
- Made of a special blend of durable, molded material that is permanently force-fit around the shaft of the tool.
- Features a full 360° hand hold for a firm, comfortable grip.