Guarded Brick Chisel, 4" Tip x 7" L
- Zoro #: G4531046
- Mfr #: G437
- Application: For Scoring, Cutting And Trimming Bricks And Blocks
- Characteristics: Sharp and Durable Cutting Edge
- Tether Capable: Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Orders over $50 ship free.
Dasco Pro #G437 Specifications
|Application: For Scoring, Cutting And Trimming Bricks And Blocks||Characteristics: Sharp and Durable Cutting Edge|
|Tether Capable: Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)||Material: Heat Treated High Carbon Steel|
|Number of Pieces: 1||Type: Guarded|
|Tip Size: 4"||Includes: TargetGuard(R) to Protect Hands From Missed Hits|
|Length: 7"||Item: Brick Chisel|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Help us improve our product information
DASCO PRO Mason Chisels are ideal for cutting or shaping brick, cement block, cinder block, or trimming excess mortar. The target head has been designed to help protect hands from missed hits and to reduce mushrooming from repeated blows.
- Made in the USA
- The TargetGuard® offers a 3.75 in. circle of protection against glancing blows and missed hits.
- Made of a special blend of durable, molded material that is permanently force-fit around the shaft of the tool.
- Features a full 360° hand hold for a firm, comfortable grip.