Encapsulated Timer Relay, 1A, Solid State
- Zoro #: G2276732
- Mfr #: 2A560
- Input or Control Voltage Range: 24 to 240VAC, 12 to 48VDC
- Max. Time Setting - Timer: 5 sec.
- Input Voltage: 24 to 240VAC/12 to 48VDC
Orders over $50 ship free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Dayton #2A560 Specifications
|Input or Control Voltage Range: 24 to 240VAC, 12 to 48VDC||Max. Time Setting - Timer: 5 sec.|
|Input Voltage: 24 to 240VAC/12 to 48VDC||Standards: cURus|
|Adjustment Method: Potentiometer||Number of Pins - Relay: 2|
|Type of Output: Solid State||Output: Solid State|
|Min. Time Setting - Timer: 0.25 sec.||DC Contact Rating - Relay: 1.00A @ 12 to 24V|
|Contact Amp Rating (Resistive): 1A||Hz: 50/60|
|Contact Form - Relay: SPST-NO||Operating Functions: 1|
|Item: Single Function Encapsulated Timing Relay||Mounting - Relay: Surface|
|Adjustment Method - Timer: Potentiometer||Status Indicator: None|
|Mounting: Surface||Function: On Delay|
|Contact Form: SPST-NO||Timer Range: 0.25 sec. to 5.00 sec.|
|Hz - Electrical: 50 Hz, 60 Hz||AC Contact Rating - Relay: 1.00A @ 24 to 120V|
|Pins: 2||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Time delay relays are simply controlled relays with a time delay built in. Here is some additional information about Dayton Single Function Encapsulated Timing Relay. Contact Form: SPST-NO, Mounting: Surface.