Angle Grinder, 7 In., No Load RPM 8000
- Zoro #: G1142635
- Mfr #: DW840
- Wheel Dia.: 7"
- Handle Design: Rat Tail
- Spindle Thread Size: 5/8"-11
This item ships free.
- Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Shipping shouldn’t be complicated. That’s why you won’t be charged for standard ground shipping on orders over $50—no picking charges, packing charges, or handling fees. Certain restrictions apply.
If you are not satisfied for any reason products may be returned within 30 days of shipment for a full credit or exchange. Certain restrictions apply.
- and get 15% off your first order
Dewalt #DW840 Specifications
|Wheel Dia.: 7"||Handle Design: Rat Tail|
|Spindle Thread Size: 5/8"-11||Corded/Banded: Corded|
|Switch Type: Trigger||Corded/Cordless: Corded|
|No Load RPM: 8000||Nominal Amps: 13|
|Voltage: 120VAC||Item: Angle Grinder|
|Lock-off: No||Includes: Type 27 Wheel, Wrench, Guard, Side Handle, Backing Flange andClamp Nut for 7/8" Nonthreaded Wheels|
|Tool Length: 16"||Speed Type: Single|
|Cord Length: 8.0 ft.||Features: High Power-to-Weight Ratio, Keyless Adjustable Guard, Rear Handle, External Brush Caps|
|Number of Conductors: 2||Lock-on: Yes|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): China|
- 13.0 Amp AC/DC, 8,000 rpm motor provides high power and speed for 7" grinding applications
- High power-to-weight ratio for greater efficiency and reduced user fatigue
- Adjustable guard can be adjusted to redirect sparks away from user
- Rear handle design for greater comfort and control
- External brush caps for easy servicing
- Sealed ball and roller bearings for extended motor life
- Spindle lock button allows for single-wrench bit changes