Battery Charger For Li-Ion or NiCd or NiMH 7.2V-18V
- Zoro #: G0510316
- Mfr #: DC9320
- Voltage: 7.2-18V
- Features: 60 min. to Charge, 3-Stage Charging System
- Number of Ports: 2
This item ships free.
- Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Shipping shouldn’t be complicated. That’s why you won’t be charged for standard ground shipping on orders over $50—no picking charges, packing charges, or handling fees. Certain restrictions apply.
If you are not satisfied for any reason products may be returned within 30 days of shipment for a full credit or exchange. Certain restrictions apply.
- Sign up for Zmail and get 10% off your first order
Dewalt #DC9320 Specifications
|Voltage: 7.2-18V||Features: 60 min. to Charge, 3-Stage Charging System|
|Number of Ports: 2||Battery Included / Bare Tool: No Battery|
|Item: Battery Charger||Charger Output Voltage: 7.2 to 18.0|
|Charger Input Voltage: 120VAC||Category Type: Battery Charger|
|Cordless Tool Battery Type: Li-Ion/NiCd/NiMH||For Use With: DEWALT 7.2V - 18V NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion batteries (Except Univolt Batteries)|
|For Battery Voltage: 7.2V-18V||Country of Origin (subject to change): Thailand|
- Charges (2) DEWALT® 7.2V - 18V NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion batteries (except Univolt batteries) so users need only one charger for multiple cordless products
- Charges the battery in 1 hour or less thus minimizing downtime
- The DEWALT 3-stage charging system provides maximum run-time and extends overall life of the battery
- Diagnostics with LED indicator communicates battery charge status: charged, charging, power line problem, replace pack, and battery too hot or too cold