Cordless Band Saw Kit, 20V, 9.4 lb.
- Zoro #: G7421574
- Mfr #: DCS371P1
- Standards: CSA
- Battery Included: 31AC52
- Tool Length: 15"
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Shipping shouldn’t be complicated. That’s why you won’t be charged for standard ground shipping on orders over $50—no picking charges, packing charges, or handling fees. Certain restrictions apply.
If you are not satisfied for any reason products may be returned within 30 days of shipment for a full credit or exchange. Certain restrictions apply.
- and get 15% off your first order
Dewalt #DCS371P1 Specifications
|Standards: CSA||Battery Included: 31AC52|
|Tool Length: 15"||Tool Weight: 9.4 lb.|
|Surface Ft. per Min. High: 570||Battery Included / Bare Tool: Battery Included|
|Corded/Cordless: Cordless||Round Capacity: 2-1/2"|
|Handle Type: D-Ring||Voltage: 20.0|
|Battery Pack Replacement: 31AC52||Item: Portable Cordless Band Saw|
|Rectangle Capacity: 2-1/2"||Number of Speeds: 1|
|Corded/Banded: Cordless||Battery Capacity: 5.0Ah|
|Surface Ft. per Min. Low: 0||Blade Length: 32-7/8"|
|Drive Type: Dual Bearing||Includes: 20V Band Saw, XR Premium Li-Ion Battery 5.0A, 14/18 TPI Blade, Fast Charger, Blade Tracking Wrench, Kit Bag|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): Mexico|
- Centered handle position provides superior balance and ergonomics and allows for more accurate cuts and less user fatigue
- LED work light with 20-second delay illuminates dark work surfaces for accurate cutting.
- Integrated hang hook allows user to hang the saw without damaging the front handle or base
- Blade tracking adjustment increases blade life by providing better blade tracking
- Tool-free blade changing lever loosens blade tension to allow for blade change
- Dual-bearing blade guide rollers provides increased durability in the blade support system
- Ergonomic soft grip back handle provides comfort and flexibility
Restrictions and Compliance
- Hazardous material