Cordless Drill/Driver Kit, 18.0V, 1/2in.
|Zoro #: G0750811 Mfr #: DC720KA|
|Voltage: 18.0||Corded/Cordless: Cordless|
|Includes: (2) 18V Batteries, 1 Hour Charger, Kit Box||Transmission: 2-Speed|
|Chuck: Keyless||Handle Type: T-handle|
|Tool Weight: 4.8 lb.||Series: 18V Compact|
|Cordless Tool Battery Type: NiCd||No Load RPM: 0 to 500/0 to 1700|
|Brushless Motor: No||Clutch Style: 17 Position Adjustable|
|Battery Included / Bare Tool: Battery Included||Battery Pack Replacement: 4GA70|
|Chuck Size: 1/2"||Battery Included: (2) 4GA70|
|Tool Length: 8-1/4"||Number of Batteries: 2|
|Max. Power: 410UWO||Max. Torque: Not Specified|
|Battery Capacity: 1.8 Ah||Item: Cordless Drill/Driver Kit|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
DEWALT 18V Drill/Drivers and Screwguns offer proven industry performance, runtime & durability for drilling & fastening applications. DEWALT 18V cordless system includes 47 tools. DEWALT 18V batteries are available in NiCd/NiMh or lithium ion for lighter weight and longer runtime. DEWALT 18V XRP™ tools and batteries provide premium performance with extended run-time and battery life.Features / Benefits:
- DEWALT 18V Premium XRP drill/drivers feature a patented 3-speed all-metal transmission that matches the tool to the task for fast application speed and improved run time.
- DEWALT 18V Compact drill/drivers are lightweight and have a compact design to improve tight-space access minimizing user fatigue.
- DEWALT 18V XRP Screwdrivers (DC520 / DC668) have dual speed ranges (0-900 / 2,900 rpm): high for drywall and low for decking and Versa-Clutch torque adjustment system to "dial-in" proper torque.
Restrictions and Compliance
- *1 : California Proposition 65 : This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- *2 : California Proposition 65 : This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.