Cordless Impact Driver Kit, 18V, 1/4 In.
|Zoro #: G0368374 Mfr #: DC825KA|
|Drive Configuration: Straight||Voltage: 18.0|
|Includes: 1 hr. Charger, Kit Box, (2) 18V XRP(TM) Batteries||Features: Compact Size and Lightweight Design, Replaceable Brushes, Textured Ant Slip Comfort Grip, Durable Magnesium Gear Case and All Metal Transmission, Heavy Duty Impact Mechanism, Magnesium Housing, Forward/Reverse Shuttle Switch|
|Cordless Tool Battery Type: NiCd||Max. Torque: 1330 In.-lb.|
|Brushless Motor: No||Item: Cordless Impact Driver Kit|
|Battery Included / Bare Tool: Battery Included||Tool Length: 5-3/4"|
|Handle Type: Non Slip, Soft Grip, T||Battery Capacity: 2.4Ah|
|Tool Weight: 4.6 lb.||Blows per Minute: 0 to 2700|
|No Load RPM: 0 to 2400||Drive Size: 1/4" Hex|
|Clutch Style: Ball and Cam||Battery Pack Replacement: 4GA70|
|Battery Included: (2) 4GA70||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
DEWALT 18V XRP Impact Drivers and Impact Wrenches offer extended run time and performance for fastening applications. DEWALT 18V Impact Drivers and Wrenches offer Maximum Torque Output and No reactionary Torque. DEWALT 18V cordless system includes 47 tools. DEWALT 18V batteries are available in NiCd/NiMh or lithium ion for lighter weight and longer runtime.Features / Benefits:
- DEWALT 18V XRP Impact Drivers and Impact Wrenches offer a durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability.
- DEWALT 18V XRP Impact Drivers and Impact Wrenches offer heavy-duty impacting mechanism that directs torque to the fastener without kickback.
- DEWALT has the right cordless impact driver or impact wrench for completing a wide range of fastening applications.
- DEWALT impact drivers and wrenches offer innovation, performance and durability to withstand the rigors of the jobsite.
Restrictions and Compliance
- *1 : California Proposition 65 : This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- *2 : California Proposition 65 : This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.