Cordless Screwdriver Kit, 10 In. L, NiCd
Zoro Customers Also Bought
|Zoro #: G0818456 Mfr #: DC520KA|
|Voltage: 18.0||Includes: 1 hr. 120V Charger, (2) Batteries, Bit Tip Magnetic Holder, Drywall Nosepiece, Teks(R) Nosepiece, Kit Box and Carrying Case|
|Features: Dual Speed Ranges, High Speed for Drywall, Low Speed for Decking, Depth Sensitive, Set and Forget Nosepiece for Consistent Fastener Depth, High Performance Motor with Fan Cooling||Handle Type: Antislip Pistol Grip|
|Tool Weight: 5.1 lb.||Cordless Tool Battery Type: NiCd|
|No Load RPM: 0 to 900/0 to 2900||Clutch Style: Positive|
|Battery Included / Bare Tool: Battery Included||Battery Pack Replacement: 4GA70|
|Chuck Size: 1/4"||Battery Included: (2) 4GA70|
|Tool Length: 10"||Max. Torque: 180 in.-lb.|
|Battery Capacity: 2.4Ah||Item: Cordless Screwdriver Kit|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): Mexico|
DEWALT 18V Drill/Drivers and Screwguns offer proven industry performance, runtime & durability for drilling & fastening applications. DEWALT 18V cordless system includes 47 tools. DEWALT 18V batteries are available in NiCd/NiMh or lithium ion for lighter weight and longer runtime. DEWALT 18V XRP™ tools and batteries provide premium performance with extended run-time and battery life.Features / Benefits:
- DEWALT 18V Premium XRP drill/drivers feature a patented 3-speed all-metal transmission that matches the tool to the task for fast application speed and improved run time.
- DEWALT 18V Compact drill/drivers are lightweight and have a compact design to improve tight-space access minimizing user fatigue.
- DEWALT 18V XRP Screwdrivers (DC520 / DC668) have dual speed ranges (0-900 / 2,900 rpm): high for drywall and low for decking and Versa-Clutch torque adjustment system to "dial-in" proper torque.
Restrictions and Compliance
- *1 : California Proposition 65 : This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- *2 : California Proposition 65 : This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.