Cordless Screwdriver Kit, 5.4 lb., NiCd
|Zoro #: G0845433 Mfr #: DC668KA|
|Voltage: 18.0||Features: Versa Clutch(R) Torque Adjustment System, Better Fastener Control In Various Material Thickness, XRP(TM) Extended Run Time Batteries, Tool Designed for Steel Fastening Applications|
|Includes: 1 hr. 120V Charger, (2) Batteries, #2 Phillips Screwdriver Bit, 5/16" Nut Runner, Set and Forget Nosepiece for 12 to 28 ga. Steel Applications, Kit Box and Carrying Case||Cordless Tool Battery Type: NiCd|
|No Load RPM: 0 to 900/0 to 2700||Clutch Style: Positive|
|Battery Included / Bare Tool: Battery Included||Battery Pack Replacement: 4GA70|
|Chuck Size: 1/4"||Battery Included: (2) 4GA70|
|Tool Length: 9-1/2"||Max. Torque: 180 in.-lb.|
|Battery Capacity: 2.4Ah||Item: Cordless Screwdriver Kit|
|Handle Type: Antislip Pistol Grip||Tool Weight: 5.4 lb.|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): Mexico|
DEWALT 18V Drill/Drivers and Screwguns offer proven industry performance, runtime & durability for drilling & fastening applications. DEWALT 18V cordless system includes 47 tools. DEWALT 18V batteries are available in NiCd/NiMh or lithium ion for lighter weight and longer runtime. DEWALT 18V XRP™ tools and batteries provide premium performance with extended run-time and battery life.Features / Benefits:
- DEWALT 18V Premium XRP drill/drivers feature a patented 3-speed all-metal transmission that matches the tool to the task for fast application speed and improved run time.
- DEWALT 18V Compact drill/drivers are lightweight and have a compact design to improve tight-space access minimizing user fatigue.
- DEWALT 18V XRP Screwdrivers (DC520 / DC668) have dual speed ranges (0-900 / 2,900 rpm): high for drywall and low for decking and Versa-Clutch torque adjustment system to "dial-in" proper torque.
Restrictions and Compliance
- *1 : California Proposition 65 : This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- *2 : California Proposition 65 : This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.