Deep Cut Portable Band Saw, 10.0A
|Zoro #: G0377106 Mfr #: DWM120|
|Corded/Cordless: Corded||Voltage: 120|
|Includes: Blade, Hex Wrench||Features: LED Sight Light, Variable Speed Dial, Hang Hook, Rubber Bumpers|
|Speeds: Variable||Hz: 60|
|Drive Type: Worm Gear And Chain||Rectangle Capacity: 5" x 4-3/4"|
|Material: Rubber Bumpers||Round Capacity: 5"|
|Item: Deep Cut Portable Band Saw||Tool Length: 21"|
|Blade Size: 44-7/8" x 1/2" x 0.020"||Handle Type: Ergonomic, Soft Grip|
|Standards: UL||Tool Weight: 15.0 lb.|
|Amps @ 120V: 10.0||Surface Ft. per Min. Low: 100|
|Surface Ft. per Min. High: 350||Country of Origin (subject to change): China|
DEWALT Band Saws, Chop Saws & Multi-Cutter Saws are designed for fast and accurate cutting in metal. ROM portable band saws to chop saws and cut offs. DEWALT has the right tool for any metal cutting application. DEWALT's approach to metalworking tools is to design them to have high performance and last on even the toughest of jobsite environments. DEWALT's metalworking tools are designed to perform and last in all metal cutting applications. Portable Band Saws can be used to cut round stock that is 5" and lower without having to rotate the saw. Chop Saws are designed to cut larger stock such as steel studs and larger pieces of structural metal. If a clean, cool cut is needed that's ready to weld, the multi-cutter saw is ideal using a carbide tipped blade. DEWALT has the full range of metal cutting applications covered.Features / Benefits:
- DEWALT DWM120/K band saws offers 5'' cutting capacity, variable speed and Multi-position handle for versatility and ease of use.
- DEWALT Chops Saws Quick-Lock Vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials. Extra wide base provides stability when cutting longer materials.
- DEWALT QUIK-CHANGE Blade Change System on the D28715 chop saw increases productivity by providing the user the ability to change wheels without a wrench.
- DEWALT Multi-Cutter cuts 4 times faster than chops saws and 8 times faster than portable band saws in 2'' x 2'' x 1/4'' and iron.
- Specially designed carbide teeth on the Multi-Cutter deliver fast, precise virtually burr-free cuts reducing the need for preparation grinding and finished cuts that are cool to the touch.