Corded Rotary Hammer Drill, 7A @ 120V
- Zoro #: G7418162
- Mfr #: DWE5010
- Corded/Cordless: Corded
- Tool Length: 10-5/16"
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Shipping shouldn’t be complicated. That’s why you won’t be charged for standard ground shipping on orders over $50—no picking charges, packing charges, or handling fees. Certain restrictions apply.
If you are not satisfied for any reason products may be returned within 30 days of shipment for a full credit or exchange. Certain restrictions apply.
- and get 15% off your first order
Dewalt #DWE5010 Specifications
|Corded/Cordless: Corded||Tool Length: 10-5/16"|
|Chuck Size: 1/2"||Blows per Minute: 0 to 47,600|
|No Load RPM: 0 to 2800||Voltage: 120VAC|
|Reversing: Yes||Amps: 7.0|
|Item: Hammer Drill||Cutting Capacity: 1/2"|
|Drill Chuck Type: Keyed||Tool Weight: 3.7 lb.|
|Includes: Side Handle, Depth Rod, Chuck Key with Holder||Corded/Banded: Corded|
|Features: 2-Mode, Variable Speed, Compact Design, Lock On Trigger||Country of Origin (subject to change): China|
- 7.0 amp motor for increase performance
- Dual mode: hammerdrill/drill for wood, steel or masonry applications
- 3.7 lbs. lightweight design for extended use and less user fatigue
- Two-finger trigger for user comfort
- 360-degree side handle with depth rod offers greater control, versatility, and increased depth accuracy
- Variable speed allows for precise hole placement on work surface
- Compact design (10.3" length) allows for comfortable use and easy access to tight spaces
- Lock On trigger gives the option to keep the drill running continuously when doing repetitive applications