Hyd Crimping Machine, 1/4 to 1 1/4 In Cap
- Zoro #: G2618156
- Mfr #: ET1000-001
- Application: For Crimping Fittings onto Hose
- Depth (In.): 14
- Length (In.): -
This item ships free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Eaton Aeroquip #ET1000-001 Specifications
|Application: For Crimping Fittings onto Hose||Depth (In.): 14|
|Length (In.): -||Jaw Length (In.): 5|
|Crimping Force (Lbs.): 10000||For Use With: Crimpable Fittings|
|Width (In.): 16||Item: Hydraulic Hose Crimping Machine|
|Oil Capacity (Cu.-In.): 36.00||Height (In.): 22|
|Jaw Width (In.): 3||Max. Pressure (PSI): 10,000|
|Type: High Pressure||Capacity: 1 and 2 Wire Hoses from 1/4 to 1 1/4"|
|Max. Crimping Force (Tons): 5.0||Includes: Machine only, no tooling|
|Standards: -||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Key attributes to consider when considering hydraulic crimping tools include the application it’s to be used for and the maximum pressure needed. Here is some additional information about Eaton Aeroquip Hydraulic Hose Crimping Machine. Application: For Crimping Fittings onto Hose, For Use With: Crimpable Fittings.