WaterSentry Plus Filter System Kit
- Zoro #: G0047638
- Mfr #: EWF3000
- Sub-Category: Filters and Cartridges
- For Use With Mfr. Model Number: LZS(TL)-WS, LZWS
- Material: Polypropylene, Carbon
This item ships free.
- Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Shipping shouldn’t be complicated. That’s why you won’t be charged for standard ground shipping on orders over $50—no picking charges, packing charges, or handling fees. Certain restrictions apply.
If you are not satisfied for any reason products may be returned within 30 days of shipment for a full credit or exchange. Certain restrictions apply.
- Sign up for Zmail and get 10% off your first order
Elkay #EWF3000 Specifications
|Sub-Category: Filters and Cartridges||For Use With Mfr. Model Number: LZS(TL)-WS, LZWS|
|Material: Polypropylene, Carbon||Fits Brand: Elkay|
|Includes: Filter Cartidge, Mounting||For Use With: Filtered EZH2O(R) Bottle Filling Station and Cooler Combos|
|Item: Filtration System||For Use With Grainger Item Number: 6XUY3, 6XUY4, 34K036, 34K037, 34K038, 34K039, 6XUY5, 6XUY6, 34K042, 34K043, 5LXY8, 34K046, 5LXY9, 5WNV7|
|Size: 1/4"||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
- WaterSentry Plus Retrofit Filter Kit for unfiltered Elkay drinking solution products (Bottle Fillers).
- Filter should be replaced every 3,000 gallons or 1 year after installation.
- Equipped with Quick-Disconnect, 1/4 turn installation, as well as automatic inlet shut-off valve that closes when filter is removed.
- Designed to reduce lead, particles and chlorine. Also reduces odors and discoloration from incoming water.
- Spun Polypropylene prefilter mesh to prevent large, coarse sediment and particles from entering and clogging filter media.
- Filter is certified to NSF 42 and 53 for lead, particulate class 1, chlorine, taste and odor reduction.
Restrictions and Compliance
|This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).|