U.S. Single Gang Piezoelectric Switch, Emergency Exit
- Zoro #: G0262744
- Mfr #: PEBSS4-US
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Depth: 1-1/4"
- Input Voltage: 12 to 24VDC
This item ships free.
Essex #PEBSS4-US Specifications
|Material: Stainless Steel||Depth: 1-1/4"|
|Input Voltage: 12 to 24VDC||Height: 4-1/2"|
|Item: Piezoelectric Switch||Finish: Stainless steel|
|Type: Emergency Exit Display||Output: 1 N/O, 1 N/C, 2A @ 30VDC|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Help us improve our product information
Essex PEB Series Piezoelectric Access Switches are illuminated, stainless steel, timed electronic switches designed to operate in various high use, harsh and vandal prone environments. Designed to control an automatic door, electric lock/strike, magnetic lock or any electrically controlled device, these unique field configurable switches feature solid-state Piezoelectric Switch technology and field selectable options including adjustable timed output and illumination feedback status.
- Cutting Edge Switch Technology Essex proprietary Piezoelectric Billion Cycle Switch Technology™
- Vandal/Weather Resistant Design Heavy Duty, Stainless Steel Construction and Circuit Assembly Encapsulation, Operating Temperature -40F to +160F
- Field Selectable Illumination Switch Activated or Externally Controlled Jumper Selectable: Red, Green or no illumination for standby or active status
- Single Gang. Flush mount to a single gang switchbox or optional Backbox (BAK BOX-SGS) for surface mount installation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Power Requirements 12 to 24VDC
- Outputs: One N/O, One N/C 2A 30VDC Resistive, ½A 125VAC Jumper Selectable Relay (Normally ON or OFF) for fail safe or fail secure operation
- Relay Life Expectancy 500,000 @ 1A 30VDC
- Adjustable Output Time 1 to 40 Seconds
- 4-1/2" H x 1-3/4" W x 1-1/4" D