Construction Cutter, 11 in., Quick Change
- Zoro #: G7583405
- Mfr #: FSC 2.0Q BASIC
- Cutting Capacity: 2-3/4"
- Tool Weight: 4.4 lb.
- Features: Speed Control, Quick Blade Change, Wide Range of Accessories Available
This item ships free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Fein #FSC 2.0Q BASIC Specifications
|Cutting Capacity: 2-3/4"||Tool Weight: 4.4 lb.|
|Features: Speed Control, Quick Blade Change, Wide Range of Accessories Available||Amps @ 120V: 4.2|
|Application: Hardwood, Laminate, Plastic, Fiberglass, High Rise Applications||Cord Length: 16 ft.|
|Includes: Carrying Case||No Load Strokes/Minute: 11,000 to 18,500|
|Tool Length: 11"||Blade Stroke: 2 Degrees|
|Corded/Banded: Corded||Item: Oscillating Multi-Tool|
|Voltage: 120||Country of Origin (subject to change): Germany|
Tenons, pocket hole plugs and some trim can be effectively cut using a flush cut saw. Here is some additional information about Fein Oscillating Tool. Application: Hardwood, Laminate, Plastic, Fiberglass, High Rise Applications, Includes: Carrying Case, Corded/cordless: Corded.