5 Micron, 2-7/16" O.D., 10"H, Melt Blown Filter Cartridge, PK6
- Zoro #: G0091071
- Mfr #: MBN5M10
- Service Life: Change at 30 psid
- Compliance: CFR-21
- Max. Temp.: 140 Degrees F
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Shipping shouldn’t be complicated. That’s why you won’t be charged for standard ground shipping on orders over $50—no picking charges, packing charges, or handling fees. Certain restrictions apply.
If you are not satisfied for any reason products may be returned within 30 days of shipment for a full credit or exchange. Certain restrictions apply.
- and get 15% off your first order
Fulflo #MBN5M10 Specifications
|Service Life: Change at 30 psid||Compliance: CFR-21|
|Max. Temp.: 140 Degrees F||Microns: 5|
|Filter Media: Polypropylene||Standards: FDA|
|Outside Dia.: 2-7/16"||Inside Dia.: 1-1/16"|
|Material: 100% Melt Blown Polypropylene (Filter Media)||Item: Melt Blown Filter Cartridge|
|Flow Rate: 5 gpm||For Use With: 38XL31|
|Height: 10"||Filter Cartridges Sub-Category: Solid Cartridges|
|Application: Photographic Chemical Filtration, DI Water Filtration, Plating Solution Filtration, R.O. Pre-filtration, Membrane Pre-filtration, Organic Solvent Filtration, Oil field Fluid Filtration, Bleach Filtration, Potable Water Filtration, Chemical Processing Fluid Filtration||Max. Pressure: 30 psid|
|Reduces: Particulates||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Restrictions and Compliance
- This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
- This is a restricted item in CA, LA, MD, VT. It cannot be used for potable water applications.