75 Micron, 2-7/16" O.D., 30"H, Melt Blown Filter Cartridge, PK6
- Zoro #: G0090898
- Mfr #: MBN75M30
- Material: 100% Melt Blown Polypropylene (Filter Media)
- Filter Cartridge Media: Polypropylene
- Service Life: Change at 30 psid
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Shipping shouldn’t be complicated. That’s why you won’t be charged for standard ground shipping on orders over $50—no picking charges, packing charges, or handling fees. Certain restrictions apply.
If you are not satisfied for any reason products may be returned within 30 days of shipment for a full credit or exchange. Certain restrictions apply.
- and get 15% off your first order
Fulflo #MBN75M30 Specifications
|Material: 100% Melt Blown Polypropylene (Filter Media)||Filter Cartridge Media: Polypropylene|
|Service Life: Change at 30 psid||Filter Diameter: 2-7/16"|
|Reduces: Particulates||Flow Rate: 15 gpm|
|Max. Temp.: 140 Degrees F||Outside Dia.: 2-7/16"|
|Item: Melt Blown Filter Cartridge||Standards: FDA|
|Height: 30"||Inside Dia.: 1-1/16"|
|Filter Cartridges Sub-Category: Solid Cartridges||Filter Media: Polypropylene|
|Application: Photographic Chemical Filtration, DI Water Filtration, Plating Solution Filtration, R.O. Pre-filtration, Membrane Pre-filtration, Organic Solvent Filtration, Oil field Fluid Filtration, Bleach Filtration, Potable Water Filtration, Chemical Processing Fluid Filtration||Micron Rating: 75|
|Filter Reduces: Particulates||Max. Pressure: 30 psid|
|Microns: 75||Compliance: CFR-21|
|Filter Flow Rate: 15.00 gpm||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Restrictions and Compliance
- This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
- This is a restricted item in CA, LA, MD, VT. It cannot be used for potable water applications.