1 Micron, 2-7/16" O.D., 20"H, Filter Cartridge, PK6
- Zoro #: G0090800
- Mfr #: E39R20
- Service Life: Change at 30 psid
- Item: Filter Cartridge
- Material: FDA Grade Rayon (Filter Media), Tinned Steel (Core)
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Shipping shouldn’t be complicated. That’s why you won’t be charged for standard ground shipping on orders over $50—no picking charges, packing charges, or handling fees. Certain restrictions apply.
If you are not satisfied for any reason products may be returned within 30 days of shipment for a full credit or exchange. Certain restrictions apply.
- and get 15% off your first order
Fulflo #E39R20 Specifications
|Service Life: Change at 30 psid||Item: Filter Cartridge|
|Material: FDA Grade Rayon (Filter Media), Tinned Steel (Core)||Max. Pressure: 30 psid|
|Microns: 1||Max. Temp.: 250 Degrees F|
|Filter Cartridges Sub-Category: String and Blanket Wound Cartridges||Height: 20"|
|Micron Rating: 1||Filter Cartridge Media: Rayon|
|Flow Rate: 6 gpm||Filter Media: FDA Grade Rayon|
|Application: Pre-filtration For Membranes, Filtration of Oxidizing Agents/Alkalies/Mineral Acids/Amines/Organic Acids and Solvents/Petroleum Oils||Outside Dia.: 2-7/16"|
|Filter Reduces: Particulates||Filter Flow Rate: 10.00 gpm|
|Standards: FDA||Compliance: CFR-21|
|Reduces: Particulates||Inside Dia.: 1"|
|Filter Diameter: 2-7/16"||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Restrictions and Compliance
- This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
- This is a restricted item in CA, LA, MD, VT. It cannot be used for potable water applications.