104 results for General Purpose Gloves by WELLS LAMONT
About General Purpose Gloves
General purpose gloves are an essential piece of safety equipment in many work environments. They help protect your hands from hazards like chemicals, abrasions, and burns, as well as provide comfort in hot summers and cold winters. Different types of general purpose gloves provide different levels of protection and dexterity for tasks such as electrical work and other trades.
For even more coverage, consider cut-resistant gloves and sleeves that offer protection up to the elbows. Cut-resistant gloves are designed to protect against sharp edges and objects, giving you a firm grip on tools and machinery.
In healthcare or food service applications, disposable gloves can help promote sanitation and limit the spread of germs. Choose from a variety of materials, such as latex, nitrile, and vinyl, to find the right disposable glove for your job.
Palm Coated Gloves
Leather Palm coated gloves offer superior protection from punctures, fire, cuts, and moisture. The extra layer of protection makes them ideal for use in hazardous environments.
Firm Grip General Purpose Gloves
When you need to keep a firm grip on objects in wet or dry conditions, look for firm-grip general-purpose gloves. These gloves come with textured surfaces to give you extra control while still protecting from dirt, oils, and other liquids.
General Purpose Glove Safety Tips
Here are some safety tips to keep in mind when in use:
- Wear gloves for any task that has the potential to cause harm to your hands and wrists.
- Read the product label of your gloves to ensure they are appropriate for the intended use.
- Choose gloves that fit correctly and comfortably.
- Ensure that the gloves are in good condition and have not been torn or damaged.
- Replace any worn or damaged gloves.
- Always use gloves when handling hazardous materials such as toxic chemicals, corrosive substances, and sharp objects.
- Wash your hands after taking off gloves and before touching your face or eating.
- Dispose of gloves properly after each use.
- Be aware of PPE standards for each industry and comply with them.
- Take necessary breaks to allow your hands to rest when needed while using gloves.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Brands of General Purpose Gloves does Zoro Carry?
We carry many of the top brands and manufacturers including MCR SAFETY, MAGID, BIG TIME PRODUCTS, and many more.
What Item for General Purpose Gloves are available?
At Zoro we carry a wide assortment including some of the most common Item choices such as Gloves, Knit Glove, and Jersey Gloves.
Which features are most common for General Purpose Gloves?
Some common characteristics of General Purpose Gloves are the Item, Material, and Color.