Compact® Coreless Toilet Paper, 2 Ply, 1500 Sheets, PK18
- Zoro #: G0299126
- Mfr #: 19378
- Promotion Restriction: Not eligible for promotion
- Green Certification or Other Recognition: Meets or Exceeds EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines; Ecologo Certified; Green Seal Certified; USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Color: White
Out of Stock
Georgia-Pacific #19378 Specifications
|Promotion Restriction: Not eligible for promotion||Green Certification or Other Recognition: Meets or Exceeds EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines; Ecologo Certified; Green Seal Certified; USDA Certified Biobased Product|
|Color: White||Uses Dispenser: Mfr. No. 56743, 56744, 56747, 56782, 56783, 56784, 56789, 56790, 56796, 56797|
|Series: Compact®||Roll Dia.: 5-3/4"|
|Item: Toilet Paper||Roll Length: 500 ft.|
|Sheets per Roll: 1500 Sheets||Core Dia.: 1/2"|
|Roll Type: Coreless||Ply: 2 Ply|
|Sheet Size: 3.85" x 4.05"||Green Environmental Attribute: 100% Total Recycled Content|
|Package quantity: PK18||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Help us improve our product information
Whether you want a 1-ply for economic reasons or a more durable 2- or 3-ply, Zoro has you covered in toilet paper options and price points. Take a look at the features for Georgia-Pacific Toilet Paper. Color: White, Series: Compact(R), Ply: 2.
- High Capacity: 1,500 2-ply sheets of toilet paper per roll reduces service calls to refill dispensers and reduces the risk of run out
- Near 100% Usage: No core allows for 100% toilet paper usage plus eliminates stub roll waste
- 95% Less Packaging: Compared to GP PRO standard toilet paper by eliminating cardboard cores, inner wraps and other corrugated materials.
- Options: Choose from a variety of 4, 2 and single roll dispensing options to fit your facilities needs while enhancing patron's perception of the facility
- Compact® Coreless Toilet Paper contains at least 25% post-consumer recycled fiber and meets or exceeds EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines.
- This product meets Green Seal™ Standard GS-1 based on chlorine free processing, energy and water efficiency, and content of 100% recovered material, with a minimum of 25% post -consumer material. GreenSeal.org
- UL ECOLOGO® Certified: Certified for reduced environmental impact. View specific attributes evaluated at UL.COM/EL UL-175
- Can help earn LEED® credits.
- USDA Certified Biobased product.