Compact® Coreless Toilet Paper, 2 Ply, 1000 Sheets, PK36
- Zoro #: G2122994
- Mfr #: 19375
- Core Dia.: 1/2"
- Green Certification or Other Recognition: Meets or Exceeds EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines; Ecologo Certified; Green Seal Certified; USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Color: White
This item ships free.
- Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Shipping shouldn’t be complicated. That’s why you won’t be charged for standard ground shipping on orders over $50—no picking charges, packing charges, or handling fees. Certain restrictions apply.
If you are not satisfied for any reason products may be returned within 30 days of shipment for a full credit or exchange. Certain restrictions apply.
- Sign up for Zmail and get 15% off your first order
Georgia-Pacific #19375 Specifications
|Core Dia.: 1/2"||Green Certification or Other Recognition: Meets or Exceeds EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines; Ecologo Certified; Green Seal Certified; USDA Certified Biobased Product|
|Color: White||Item: Toilet Paper|
|Roll Type: Coreless||Series: Compact(R)|
|Product Series: Bathroom Tissue||Green Environmental Attribute: 100% Total Recycled Content|
|Ply: 2||Roll Length: 333 ft.|
|Roll Dia.: 4-3/4"||Sheet Size: 3.85" x 4.05"|
|Sheets per Roll: 1000||Uses Dispenser: Mfr. No. 50011, 50012, 50030, 50040, 56743, 56744, 56746, 56747, 56767, 56780, 56781, 56782, 56783, 56784, 56789, 56790, 56796, 56797|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
- High Capacity: 1,000 2-ply sheets of toilet paper per roll reduces service calls to refill dispensers and reduces the risk of run out
- Near 100% Usage: No core allows for 100% toilet paper usage plus eliminates stub roll waste
- 95% Less Packaging: Compared to GP PRO standard toilet paper by eliminating cardboard cores, inner wraps and other corrugated materials.
- Options: Choose from a variety of 4, 2 and single roll dispensing options to fit your facilities needs while enhancing patron's perception of the facility
- Compact® Coreless Toilet Paper contains at least 25% post-consumer recycled fiber and meets or exceeds EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines.
- This product meets Green Seal™ Standard GS-1 based on chlorine free processing, energy and water efficiency, and content of 100% recovered material, with a minimum of 25% post -consumer material. GreenSeal.org
- UL ECOLOGO® Certified: Certified for reduced environmental impact. View specific attributes evaluated at UL.COM/EL UL-175
- Can help earn LEED® credits.
- USDA Certified Biobased product.