Foam Sealant, Orange, 12 oz, Fire Block
- Zoro #: G4038295
- Mfr #: 306179
- Begins to Harden: 5 to 15 min. @ 65 to 75 Degrees F and 45 to 55% Relative Humidity
- For Use On: Most Building Materials
- Sealant Base: Polymethylenepolyphenylisocyanate, Propoxylated Glycerin Polymer, Polymethylenepolyphenyl Polyisocyanate, Polypropyleneglycol Copolymer, 4,4' to Methylenediphenyl Diisocyanate
Orders over $50 ship free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Great Stuff #306179 Specifications
|Begins to Harden: 5 to 15 min. @ 65 to 75 Degrees F and 45 to 55% Relative Humidity||For Use On: Most Building Materials|
|Sealant Base: Polymethylenepolyphenylisocyanate, Propoxylated Glycerin Polymer, Polymethylenepolyphenyl Polyisocyanate, Polypropyleneglycol Copolymer, 4,4' to Methylenediphenyl Diisocyanate||Color: Orange|
|Size: 12 oz.||Full Cure: 8 hr. @ 65 to 75 Degrees F and 45 to 55% Relative Humidity|
|Application: Closes Gaps and Cracks and Impedes the Spread Of Fire and Smoke||Item: Fireblock Insulating Foam Sealant|
|Sealant Container: Aerosol Can||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
There is a wide variety of caulks designed for use with different materials: silicone caulk, concrete caulk, exterior caulk, roof sealant, window sealant and more. Here are some important details for Great Stuff Insulating Spray Foam Sealant. Color: Orange, Size: 12 oz., Application: Fire Barrier.
Restrictions and Compliance
- Hazardous material