12 oz. Gray Pestblock Insulating Foam Sealant Aerosol Can
- Zoro #: G4038286
- Mfr #: 11000714
- Begins to Harden: 5 to 15 min. @ 65 to 75 Degrees F and 45 to 55% Relative Humidity
- For Use On: Most Building Materials and Surfaces
- Sealant Base: Polymethylenepolyphenylisocyanate, Propoxylated Glycerin Polymer, Polymethylenepolyphenyl Polyisocyanate, Polypropyleneglycol Copolymer, Diphenylmethane Diisocyanate
Orders over $50 ship free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Great Stuff #11000714 Specifications
|Begins to Harden: 5 to 15 min. @ 65 to 75 Degrees F and 45 to 55% Relative Humidity||For Use On: Most Building Materials and Surfaces|
|Sealant Base: Polymethylenepolyphenylisocyanate, Propoxylated Glycerin Polymer, Polymethylenepolyphenyl Polyisocyanate, Polypropyleneglycol Copolymer, Diphenylmethane Diisocyanate||Adhesive Grouping: Foam Sealant|
|Color: Gray||Sealant Properties: Weather Resistant Seal, All Direction Dispensing, Cures Rigid|
|Size: 12 oz.||For Use With: Smart Dispenser|
|Full Cure: 8 hr. @ 65 to 75 Degrees F and 45 to 55% Relative Humidity||Application: Seals Gaps and Cracks Up To 1" So That Pests Cannot Enter|
|Item: Pestblock Insulating Foam Sealant||Sealant Container: Aerosol Can|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Caulks and sealants are used to fill gaps between two different types of materials, and can be applied with or without a caulk gun. Take a look at the features for Great Stuff Insulating Spray Foam Sealant. Color: Gray, Size: 12 oz., Application: Pest Control.
Restrictions and Compliance
- Hazardous material