Hydraulic Crimper, 1/8 to 1/2", 23" L
- Zoro #: G6034944
- Mfr #: TEP-410
- Features: 360 Degrees Rotating Angle, Protective Rubber Boot on "C" Head
- Cuts: Yes
- Item: Hydraulic Crimper
This item ships free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Huskie Tools #TEP-410 Specifications
|Features: 360 Degrees Rotating Angle, Protective Rubber Boot on "C" Head||Cuts: Yes|
|Item: Hydraulic Crimper||For Use With: Wire Rope Sleeves|
|Standards: JISO||Adjustable: Manual|
|Insulated / Uninsulated: Uninsulated||Handle Type: Straight|
|Capacity: 1/8 to 1/2"||Overall Length: 23"|
|Replacement Die Code: AC||Strips: No|
|Primary Crimping Application: Wire Rope and Cable||Max. Crimping Force: 24,000 lb.|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): Japan|
Primary Crimping Application Wire Rope and Cable, Hydraulic Crimper, Uninsulated, Capacity 1/8 to 1/2 In., Overall Length 23 In., For Use With Wire Rope Sleeves, Cuts Yes, Strips No, Max. Crimping Force 24,000 lb., Adjustable Manual, Handle Type Straight, Replacement Die Code AC, Features 360 Degrees Rotating Angle, Protective Rubber Boot on In.C In. Head, Standards JISO
Restrictions and Compliance
- WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov