Air Impact Wrench, 1 In. Dr., 5000 rpm
- Zoro #: G0546777
- Mfr #: 295A
- Torque Range: 100 to 900 ft.-lb.
- Max. Bolt Capacity: 1-1/4"
- Anvil: Standard
This item ships free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Ingersoll Rand #295A Specifications
|Torque Range: 100 to 900 ft.-lb.||Max. Bolt Capacity: 1-1/4"|
|Anvil: Standard||Features: Top Mounted Handle, (3) Position Tongue Management Power Regulator, Feather Touch Trigger|
|Free Speed: 5,250 RPM||Max. Torque: 1475 ft.-lb.|
|Average CFM @ 15 Second Run Time: 10.00||Handle Type: Pistol|
|CFM @ Full Load: 46.0||Min. Hose Size: 3/4"|
|Retainer Type: O-Ring||Tool Weight: 22.3 lb.|
|Housing Material: metal||Required Pressure: 90 psi|
|Duty: General||Overall Length: 10-1/2"|
|Item: Air Impact Wrench||Style: Pistol Grip|
|Blows per Minute: 700||Square Drive Size: 1"|
|Air Inlet: 1/2" NPT||Country of Origin (subject to change): China|
Air impact wrenches are pneumatic-powered tools, typically used by mechanics and pit crews in auto racing. Ingersoll Rand Air Impact Wrench include characteristics like: Square Drive Size: 1", Housing Material: Aluminum, Duty: General.
Restrictions and Compliance
- WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov