1/2" FNPT SPDT Flow Switch 24V-230V 17 gpm
- Zoro #: G0093217
- Mfr #: F261KEH-V01C
- Min. Fluid Temp. (F): -20
- Body Material: Plastic with Stainless Steel Paddle
- Switch Type: SPDT
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Shipping shouldn’t be complicated. That’s why you won’t be charged for standard ground shipping on orders over $50—no picking charges, packing charges, or handling fees. Certain restrictions apply.
If you are not satisfied for any reason products may be returned within 30 days of shipment for a full credit or exchange. Certain restrictions apply.
- and get 15% off your first order
Johnson Controls #F261KEH-V01C Specifications
|Min. Fluid Temp. (F): -20||Body Material: Plastic with Stainless Steel Paddle|
|Switch Type: SPDT||Max. Flow GPM: 17|
|Max. Fluid Temp. (F): 250||Type: Low Flow|
|For Use With: liquids||Compliance: UL, CE, RCM Compliant|
|Contact Rating: 16A @ 120VAC - Full Load||Switch Enclosure: NEMA 3R|
|Voltage: 24V-230V||Max. Pressure (PSI): 290|
|Min. Flow Rate (GPM): 0.6||Float Switch Contact Form: SPDT|
|Max. Pressure: 290 psi||Max. Ambient Temp. (F): 140|
|Connection Size (In.): 1/2 FNPT||Wetted Materials: Viton|
|Flow Rate: 0.6 gpm to 17 gpm||Max. HP: 1|
|Item: Flow Switch||Min. Ambient Temp. (F): -40|
|Application: F261 Series Flow Switches Respond to Fluid Flow inLines Carrying Water, Ethylene Glycol, or OtherNonhazardous Fluids. These Models Also Work inApplications with Swimming Pool Water and LubricatingOils.||Country of Origin (subject to change): Mexico|
Restrictions and Compliance
- This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use, only, in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
- This is a restricted item. It cannot be used in the USA for potable water applications.