Stubby Screwdriver, Ratcheting, 6-In-1
- Zoro #: G6516581
- Mfr #: 32593
- Tip Style: Phillips; Hex; Slotted
- Shank Length: 1.297"
- Handle Type: Cushion Grip
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Shipping shouldn’t be complicated. That’s why you won’t be charged for standard ground shipping on orders over $50—no picking charges, packing charges, or handling fees. Certain restrictions apply.
If you are not satisfied for any reason products may be returned within 30 days of shipment for a full credit or exchange. Certain restrictions apply.
- and get 15% off your first order
Klein Tools #32593 Specifications
|Tip Style: Phillips; Hex; Slotted||Shank Length: 1.297"|
|Handle Type: Cushion Grip||Item: Stubby Screwdriver,Ratcheting,6-In-1|
|SAE or Metric: SAE||Shank Material: steel|
|Tip Size: #1, #2; 1/4", 5/16"; 1/4", 3/16"||Overall Length: 3.5"|
|Features: Ratcheting Mechanism Allows User To Work Faster And With More Efficiency; Ratcheting Mechanism||Number of Pieces: 7|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): Taiwan, Province of China|
- The ratcheting mechanism on this stubby screwdriver lets you work faster with more efficiency. Includes 1/4-inch and 5/16-inch nut drivers. With its Cushion-Grip handle, the stubby interchangeable screwdriver/nut driver is comfortable and efficient. Made of the highest-quality tempered steel, strong, durable tips are manufactured with square edges to securely fit screw opening. They resist slippage and provide positive turning action. The strong nut driver function improves bit-holding power.
Restrictions and Compliance
- WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov