Lad-Saf Cable Vertical Safety System, Galvanized Steel, 30 ft.
- Zoro #: G6567747
- Mfr #: 6118030
- Weight Capacity: 620 lb.
- Tensile Strength: 15,400 lb.
- Standards: ANSI Z359.16, OSHA 1926.1053, OSHA 1910.29, EN 353-1:2014, CSA Z259.2.5
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Shipping shouldn’t be complicated. That’s why you won’t be charged for standard ground shipping on orders over $50—no picking charges, packing charges, or handling fees. Certain restrictions apply.
If you are not satisfied for any reason products may be returned within 30 days of shipment for a full credit or exchange. Certain restrictions apply.
- and get 15% off your first order
Lad-Saf #6118030 Specifications
|Weight Capacity: 620 lb.||Tensile Strength: 15,400 lb.|
|Standards: ANSI Z359.16, OSHA 1926.1053, OSHA 1910.29, EN 353-1:2014, CSA Z259.2.5||Visual Load Indicator: No|
|Line Material: Galvanized steel||Hardware Material: Galvanized Steel|
|Item: Cable Vertical Safety System||Length: 30 ft.|
|For Use With: Ladder Climbing Systems||Color: Silver|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
- Designed to meet the requirements of the new ANSI Z359.16 standard, along with OSHA 1910.140 and 1926.502, when used with our Lad-Saf X3 Detachable Cable Sleeve (6160054) and Lad-Saf X2 Detachable Cable Sleeve (6160030).
- Ordering is easy – the entire system sold in a single SKU, including both brackets, pre-swaged cable, and cable guides.
- Reengineered to simplify and speed up the installation process.
- Fewer loose parts: Fewer than 13 separate components, up to 72% less than our previous comparable model.
- Light – weighs less than our previous systems.
- 100% tie-off capability: Integrated fall arrest-rated anchor point on top bracket rated to 3,600 lbs.
- Flexible: Mounting brackets can be used on a variety of fixed ladder styles that may consist of different rung spacings and shapes
- Ideal for billboards and ladders