- Zoro #: G0345651
- Mfr #: G607-05-A-1-2
- Mounting Thread: 1/4 NPTF Brass
- Max. Operating Temp. (F): 250
- Item: Closed Circuit Liquid Level Gage
This item ships free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Ldi Industries #G607-05-A-1-2 Specifications
|Mounting Thread: 1/4 NPTF Brass||Max. Operating Temp. (F): 250|
|Item: Closed Circuit Liquid Level Gage||Max. Operating PSI: 290|
|Mounting: Front||Construction: Aluminum|
|Sight Glass: Borosilicate||Type: Pipe Adapter|
|Application: Used for Mounting in Heavy Wall Tank or Weld Spuds on Reservoir Walls||Mounting Centers (In.): 5|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Level gauges (oil tank gauges or tubular level gauges) are meters used to measure or determine the level of a liquid in a fixed storage or process tank. Here is some additional information about Ldi Industries Closed Circuit Liquid Level Gage. Application: Used for Mounting in Heavy Wall Tank or Weld Spuds on Reservoir Walls, Mounting: Front, Construction: Aluminum.