Libman® Acid-Resistant Roofing Brush, Tampico, Steel Handle
- Zoro #: G0285612
- Mfr #: 549
- Bristle Material: Tampico
- Handle Material: Steel
- Trim Length: 2-1/16"
This item ships free.
Libman #549 Specifications
|Bristle Material: Tampico||Handle Material: Steel|
|Trim Length: 2-1/16"||Bristle Color: Natural|
|Features: Electrostatic Powder Coated Handle with LLDPE Molded Hanger Tip; 3-1/2" Width; Designed to Withstand Harsh Chemicals and Easily Gets Water and Dirt Out of Deep Cracks and Rough Surfaces||Brush Length: 8-1/2"|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Help us improve our product information
The Libman #549 Acid-Resistant Roofing Brush comes with the brush head and handle. It easily applies roofing compounds, water-proofing materials, adhesives, finishes to masonry walls, and finishes to roofs and buildings. Its tampico bristles withstand harsh chemicals, strippers, and acids.
- 8.5" x 3.5" scrubbing surface.
- 3/4" thick steel handle with handle grip and hanger hole.
- 1.5" long, natural tampico fibers, 8" wide scraper.
- Total height of 52".
- Libman #603 (48"), #601 (60", red), #1165 (60", black) are the replacement handles.