Impact Wrench, 120VAC, 12 Amps, 1"
- Zoro #: G1644641
- Mfr #: TW1000
- Max. Blows per Minute: 1500
- Item: Impact Wrench
- Includes: Side Handle, Tool Case
This item ships free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Makita #TW1000 Specifications
|Max. Blows per Minute: 1500||Item: Impact Wrench|
|Includes: Side Handle, Tool Case||Features: Rubber Bumper|
|Anvil Impact Action: Mechanical||Blows per Minute: 0 to 1500|
|Tool Voltage: 120VAC||Driver and Wrench Product Grouping: Electric Impact Wrenches|
|Drive Size: 1"||Max. No Load RPM: 1400|
|Tool Length: 15"||Corded/Banded: Corded|
|Drive Configuration: Straight||Max. Torque: 738 ft.-lb.|
|No Load RPM: 0 to 1400||Handle Style: T-Handle|
|Anvil Type: Detent Pin||Tool Weight: 19 lb.|
|Amps: 12.0||Country of Origin (subject to change): Japan|
Compressed air is the most common power source for electric impact wrenches. Take a look at the features for Makita Impact Wrench. Drive Size: 1", Features: Rubber Bumper, No Load Rpm: 0 to 1400.