Interlocking Tool Case, Medium, 6‑1/2" x 15‑1/2" x 11‑5/8"
- Zoro #: G0378421
- Mfr #: 197211-7
- Tool Storage Type Included: Fixed Compartment Organizer
- Item: Parts Organizer, Modular Storage
Orders over $50 ship free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Makita #197211-7 Specifications
|Tool Storage Type Included: Fixed Compartment Organizer||Item: Parts Organizer, Modular Storage|
|Color:||Overall Width: 15-1/2"|
|Material: Plastic||Overall Depth: 11-5/8"|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): China|
The Makita Interlocking Cases are the latest innovation in power tools storage. The Interlocking Cases were created as a solution to efficiently organize and transport an ever increasing stable of power tools. Traditional tool boxes often vary in size and shape, making them difficult to manage and move. However by utilizing an innovative modular design, the Makita Interlocking Cases can be conveniently stacked, linked and transported together via a collective array of key features.