Lumber Crayon, 1/2" Hex Tip, Red, 12PK
- Zoro #: G0129141
- Mfr #: 80352
- Marking Tool Color Family: Reds
- Tip Style: Hex
- Features: Known in Construction Trades as Keel or Layout Chalk; Formulated for Weather and Fade Resistant Marking on Most Surfaces; Special Softer Formula Allows for Superior Marking in Cold Climates; UV-Resistant
Orders over $50 ship free.
- Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Shipping shouldn’t be complicated. That’s why you won’t be charged for standard ground shipping on orders over $50—no picking charges, packing charges, or handling fees. Certain restrictions apply.
If you are not satisfied for any reason products may be returned within 30 days of shipment for a full credit or exchange. Certain restrictions apply.
- Sign up for Zmail and get 15% off your first order
Markal #80352 Specifications
|Marking Tool Color Family: Reds||Tip Style: Hex|
|Features: Known in Construction Trades as Keel or Layout Chalk; Formulated for Weather and Fade Resistant Marking on Most Surfaces; Special Softer Formula Allows for Superior Marking in Cold Climates; UV-Resistant||Marking Tool Surface Material: Concrete, Metal, Plastic, Rubber, Stone, Wood|
|Marking Tool Base Material: Clay||Marking Tool Product Group: Lumber Crayons|
|Marking Tool Tip Size Group: Large||Package Quantity: 12PK|
|Dry Time: 2 min.||Min. Temp.: -20 Degrees F|
|Color: Red||Max. Temp.: 150 Degrees F|
|Tip Size: 1/2"||Item: Lumber Crayon|
|Marking Tool Tip Shape: Hex||Temp. Range: -20 Degrees F to 150 Degrees F|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
- Known in construction trades as keel or layout chalk
- Formulated for weather- and fade-resistant marking on most surfaces
- Special softer formula allows for superior marking in cold climates
- Marking range: -20°F to 150°F (-29°C to 66°C)
- Made in U.S.A.