Paint Crayon 11/16" Tip, Red
- Zoro #: G0172873
- Mfr #: 61049
- Dry Time: 5 to 7 min.
- Marking Tool Color Family: Reds
- Marking Tool Surface Material: Ceramic, Concrete, Glass, Metal, Wood, Plastic, Rubber, Stone
Orders over $75 ship free.
Markal #61049 Specifications
|Dry Time: 5 to 7 min.||Marking Tool Color Family: Reds|
|Marking Tool Surface Material: Ceramic, Concrete, Glass, Metal, Wood, Plastic, Rubber, Stone||Marking Tool Tip Shape: Bullet|
|Max. Temp.: 392 Degrees F||Tip Style: Round|
|Marking Tool Product Group: Paint Crayons||Min. Temp.: 0 Degrees F|
|Marking Tool Tip Size Group: Large||Color: Red|
|Temp. Range: 0 Degrees F to 392 Degrees F||Standards: OSHA|
|Series: Quik Stik||Features: Fast-Drying, Marks on Virtually any Surface: Wet, Smooth, Rough, or Hot; Airtight, Self-Storing Cap Keeps the Marker Clean and Fresh Between Uses; Weather- and UV-Resistant Paint for Long-Lasting Mark; Solid Paint Marker Advances and Retracts by Turning Twist-Up Knob|
|Tip Size: 11/16"||Item: Solid Paint Marker|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Help us improve our product information
Quik Stik is a smooth-marking solid paint crayon that dries quickly to leave a bold, permanent mark on most surfaces. The durable plastic twist-up holder prevents breakage. Keep hands, clothing, and toolboxes clean with the industry's largest twist-up solid paint marker.
- Fast-drying, vibrant paint marks dry in 5 to 7 minutes
- Marks on virtually any surface: wet, smooth, rough, or hot
- Airtight, self-storing cap keeps the marker clean and fresh between uses
- Weather- and UV-resistant paint for long-lasting marks
- Solid paint marker advances and retracts by turning twist-up knob
- Marking range: 0°F to 392°F (-18°C to 200°C)
- Made in U.S.A.
Restrictions and Compliance
|WARNING: Cancer For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|