Hyd Cylinder, 2 In Bore, 16 In Stroke
- Zoro #: G1003362
- Mfr #: 288-313
- Port Size (SAE): #6
- Bore Dia. (In.): 2
- Dimension C (In.): 2.251
This item ships free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Maxim #288-313 Specifications
|Port Size (SAE): #6||Bore Dia. (In.): 2|
|Dimension C (In.): 2.251||Stroke (In.): 16|
|Type: Double Acting Welded||Finish: Black|
|Tubes: Precision Honed Steel||Dimension A (In.): 0.188|
|Item: Hydraulic Cylinder||Rod Dia. (In.): 1-1/4|
|Temp. Range: -20 to 220||Dimension E (In.): 0.750|
|Retract (In.): 24||Pin Dia.: 1"|
|Rod Seal: Polypak||Piston Rod: High Tensile Strength|
|Tie Rods: High Tensile||Max. Pressure (PSI): 3000|
|Dimension B (In.): 2.756||Dimension D (In.): 2.649|
|Piston Material: Ductile Iron||Inlet SAE (In.): 6|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): China|
For different functions and uses, double acting hydraulic cylinders can be mounted to such devices as trunnions, lugs, flanges, and clevises. Take a look at the features for this Hydraulic Cylinder : FINISH: Black, PISTON MATERIAL: Ductile Iron, TYPE: Double Acting Welded