Small Blue Hook-and-Loop Cuff Mechanics Gloves
- Zoro #: G0022565
- Mfr #: MG-03-008
- Item: Mechanics Gloves
- Palm Construction: Seamless
- Application: Multipurpose, Maintenance and Repair, Equipment Operation, DIY Home Improvement
Orders over $50 ship free.
Mechanix Wear #MG-03-008 Specifications
|Item: Mechanics Gloves||Palm Construction: Seamless|
|Application: Multipurpose, Maintenance and Repair, Equipment Operation, DIY Home Improvement||Cuff: Hook-and-Loop|
|Color: Blue||Sub-Category: General Utility|
|Size: S||Stitching Material: Nylon|
|Finger Style: Full||Palm Material: Synthetic Leather|
|Thumb Style: Wing||Standards: CE, EN 388: 2016 3121 X|
|Lining: Foam Padding||Back Material: Form Fitting Trek Dry(R)|
|Closure Type: TPR/Hook-and-Loop||Glove Size: S|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): Multiple|
Help us improve our product information
Despite its imitators, The Original? glove remains in a category all its own. Tried, tested and proven for over 25 years, it provides the perfect blend of flexibility and protection. The Original?s durable synthetic leather palm and breathable TrekDry? back-of-hand combine to create the ultimate tool for hardworking hands. A new tapered TPR closure and increasingly stronger hook and loop provide a secure fit to the wrist. With a gamut of practical uses, it?s no surprise that The Original? is the most recognized and most frequently worn work glove by anyone with a toolbox.
- Form-fitting TrekDry? helps keep working hands cool and comfortable.
- Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- Industrial grade hook and loop.
- Seamless synthetic leather palm provides optimal dexterity and durability.
- Machine washable.