Multi-Bit Screwdriver, Hex, 15-in-1, 8-1/2"
- Zoro #: G0255683
- Mfr #: 151HX-B
- Tether Capable: Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Handle Material: Multi-Component
- Ratcheting: No
Orders over $50 ship free.
Megapro #151HX-B Specifications
|Tether Capable: Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)||Handle Material: Multi-Component|
|Ratcheting: No||Screwdriver and Nut Driver Grouping: Screwdrivers|
|Insulated: No||Bit Style: Hex|
|Bit Retainer Type: Quick Change||Overall Length: 8-1/2" (Closed Length); 11.5" ( Extended Length)|
|Includes: Nutdriver 1/4"||Number of Pieces: 15|
|Driver Type: 15-in-1||Features: Bit Storage In Handle, EZ Guide Collar, Palm Saver End Cap, Engineered Nylon/ABS Resin and Triax 1120 Handle|
|Drive Size: 1/4"||Screwdriver Bit Material: S2 Steel|
|Primary Application: Technical Equipment, Bicycles, Motorcycles, Skateboards, Snowboards etc.||Single End/Double End: Double End|
|Screwdriver Tip Style: Hex||Sizes Included: Hex 3/32" x 7/64", 1/8" x 9/64", 5/32" x 3/16", 7/32" x 1/4", 2.0mm x 3.0mm, 4.0mm x 5.0mm, 5.5mm x 6.0mm|
|Item: Multi-Bit Screwdriver||Handle Design: Ergonomic|
|ESD Safe: No||Shank Type: Solid|
|Shank Material: steel||Finish: black oxide|
|Tip Style Group: Hex||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
Help us improve our product information
The MEGAPRO Hex (Allen) driver features the 8 most popular standard hex drive tips and the 6 most popular metric hex drive tips. Great for working on technical equipment, bicycles, motorcycles, skis, musical instruments and ready to assemble furniture. The shaft opening serves as a 1/4"hex driver.
- Patented Retractable Bit Cartridge makes it easy to find, change, and store bits. Seven double end bits give you the 14 most popular screwdriver tips.
- Palm Saver Cap's™ large, contoured surface area protects your palm from blisters. Extremely comforable to use.
- EZ Guide™Collar helps maintain full contact between the bit and the screw for easier screw driving. Provides greater control!
- End of shaft is a 1/4" hex nut driver.
- Alloy steel shaft (12T14 Steel)
- Handle is made from engineered nylon/ABS resin, Triax 1120
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
Restrictions and Compliance
|WARNING: Cancer For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|