Multi-Bit Screwdriver, Original, 15-in-1, 8-1/2"
- Zoro #: G1832302
- Mfr #: 151NAS-B
- Insulated: No
- Handle Design: Ergonomic
- Includes: Nutdriver 1/4"
Orders over $50 ship free.
- Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Shipping shouldn’t be complicated. That’s why you won’t be charged for standard ground shipping on orders over $50—no picking charges, packing charges, or handling fees. Certain restrictions apply.
If you are not satisfied for any reason products may be returned within 30 days of shipment for a full credit or exchange. Certain restrictions apply.
- and get 15% off your first order
Megapro #151NAS-B Specifications
|Insulated: No||Handle Design: Ergonomic|
|Includes: Nutdriver 1/4"||Handle Material: Multi-Component|
|Screwdriver and Nut Driver Grouping: Screwdrivers||Shank Type: Solid|
|Overall Length: 8-1/2" (Closed Length); 11.5" ( Extended Length)||Screwdriver Bit Material: S2 Steel|
|Tether Capable: Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)||Number of Pieces: 15|
|Screwdriver Tip Style: Phillips/Slotted/Square Recess/Torx(R)||Driver Type: 15-in-1|
|Sizes Included: Phillips #1 x #2, #0 x #3, Robertson Square Recess #1 x #2, #0 x #3, Slotted #4 x #6, Torx(R) T10 x T15, T20 x T25||Bit Retainer Type: Quick Change|
|ESD Safe: No||Drive Size: 1/4"|
|Tip Style Group: Crosspoint, Slotted, Square, Star||Ratcheting: No|
|Shank Material: steel||Single End/Double End: Double End|
|Primary Application: General Purpose||Item: Multi-Bit Screwdriver|
|Bit Style: Phillips, Square, Star, Slot||Features: Bit Storage In Handle, EZ Guide Collar, Palm Saver End Cap, Engineered Nylon/ABS Resin and Triax 1120 Handle|
|Finish: black oxide||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
- Patented Retractable Bit Cartridge makes it easy to find, change, and store bits. Seven double end bits give you the 14 most popular screwdriver tips.
- Palm Saver Cap's™ large, contoured surface area protects your palm from blisters. Extremely comforable to use.
- EZ Guide™Collar helps maintain full contact between the bit and the screw for easier screw driving. Provides greater control!
- End of shaft is a 1/4" hex nut driver.
- Alloy steel shaft (12T14 Steel)
- Handle is made from engineered nylon/ABS resin, Triax 1120
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Original™ Our most poular 15in1 tool!
Restrictions and Compliance
|WARNING : Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|