Portable MIG Welder, Millermatic 211 Series, 120/240VAC
- Zoro #: G0464899
- Mfr #: 907614
- Series: Millermatic 211
- Wire Size: 0.023" to 0.035", Flux 0.030" to 0.045"
- Aluminum - Material Thickness: 18 ga. to 3/8"
This item ships free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Miller Electric #907614 Specifications
|Series: Millermatic 211||Wire Size: 0.023" to 0.035", Flux 0.030" to 0.045"|
|Aluminum - Material Thickness: 18 ga. to 3/8"||Includes: Millermatic 211, 6.5 ft (2 m) power cord and MVP(TM) adapter plugs for 120V and 240V, 10 ft (3 m) M-100 MIG gun and cable assembly, 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp, Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with hose, Spool of Hobart(R) .030 in (0.8 mm) solid wire, Two contact tips for .030 in (0.8 mm) wire, Quick Select(TM) drive roll for .024 in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 (0.8/0.9 mm) flux cored wire, Material thickness gauge #229895, Hook-and-loop cord wraps|
|Application: Maintenance, Repair, Auto/Cycle Shops, Farm and Ranch Jobs, Hobby Welding||Overall Height: 12-1/2"|
|Phase: 1||Welded Material: Aluminum, Steel|
|Overall Width: 20-1/2"||Overall Depth: 20-1/2"|
|Hz: 60||Output Range: 30 to 230A DC|
|Stainless Steel - Material Thickness: 20 ga. to 1/4"||Features: Advanced Auto-SetTM, Auto Spoolgun Detect, Smooth-StartTM, Angled Cast-Aluminum Drive System, Quick SelectTM Drive Roll, Thermal Overload Protection, Fan-on-Demand|
|Mild Steel - Material Thickness: 24 ga. to 3/8"||Input Amps: 17|
|Item: MIG Welder||Welding Processes: Flux Core, MIG|
|Input Voltage: 120/240VAC||Standards: CSA certified|
|Duty Cycle: 40%||Rated Output: 150A @ 21VDC|
|Portability: Handheld Portable||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
MIG welders are designed to join metals of light to medium thickness, and work well with solid and flux wire, as well as aluminum wire. Here is some additional information about Miller Electric MIG Welder. Application: Maintenance, Repair, Auto/Cycle Shops, Farm and Ranch Jobs, Hobby Welding, Input Voltage: 120/240VAC, Series: Millermatic 211.
Restrictions and Compliance
- WARNING : This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.