Wheeled Mounted MIG Welder, Millermatic 211 Series, 120/240VAC
- Zoro #: G0464908
- Mfr #: 951603
- Features: Advanced Auto-SetTM, Auto Spoolgun Detect, Smooth-StartTM, Angled Cast-Aluminum Drive System, Quick SelectTM Drive Roll, Thermal Overload Protection, Fan-on-Demand
- Portability: Wheeled Mounted
- Input Voltage: 120/240VAC
This item ships free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Miller Electric #951603 Specifications
|Features: Advanced Auto-SetTM, Auto Spoolgun Detect, Smooth-StartTM, Angled Cast-Aluminum Drive System, Quick SelectTM Drive Roll, Thermal Overload Protection, Fan-on-Demand||Portability: Wheeled Mounted|
|Input Voltage: 120/240VAC||Welding Processes: Flux Core, MIG|
|Welded Material: Aluminum, Steel||Includes: Millermatic 211, 6.5 ft (2 m) power cord and MVP(TM) adapter plugs for 120V and 240V, 10 ft (3 m) M-100 MIG gun and cable assembly, 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp, Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with hose, Spool of Hobart(R) .030 in (0.8 mm) solid wire, Two contact tips for .030 in (0.8 mm) wire, Quick Select(TM) drive roll for .024 in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 (0.8/0.9 mm) flux cored wire, Material thickness gauge #229895, Hook-and-loop cord wraps, Running gear/cylinder rack|
|Item: MIG Welder||Rated Output: 150A @ 21VDC|
|Overall Width: 20-1/2"||Hz: 60|
|Duty Cycle: 40%||Phase: 1|
|Mild Steel - Material Thickness: 24 ga. to 3/8"||Overall Depth: 11-1/4"|
|Aluminum - Material Thickness: 18 ga. to 3/8"||Overall Height: 12-1/2"|
|Input Amps: 17||Series: Millermatic 211|
|Stainless Steel - Material Thickness: 20 ga. to 1/4"||Application: Maintenance, Repair, Auto/Cycle Shops, Farm and Ranch Jobs, Hobby Welding|
|Output Range: 30 to 230A DC||Wire Size: 0.023" to 0.035", Flux 0.030" to 0.045"|
|Standards: CSA certified||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
For more on welding or welding supplies, see our arc welder accessories, as well as our TIG welders and TIG welding accessories at Zoro. Here are some important details for Miller Electric MIG Welder. Application: Maintenance, Repair, Auto/Cycle Shops, Farm and Ranch Jobs, Hobby Welding, Input Voltage: 120/240VAC, Series: Millermatic 211.
Restrictions and Compliance
- WARNING : This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.