Portable MIG Welder, Millermatic 141 Series, 120VAC
- Zoro #: G9193782
- Mfr #: 951601
- Stainless Steel - Material Thickness: 20 ga. to 1/8"
- Portability: Handheld Portable
- Overall Depth: 11-1/4"
This item ships free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Miller Electric #951601 Specifications
|Stainless Steel - Material Thickness: 20 ga. to 1/8"||Portability: Handheld Portable|
|Overall Depth: 11-1/4"||Rated Output: 90A @ 18.5VDC|
|Duty Cycle: 20%||Input Amps: 20|
|Welded Material: Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum||Wire Size: 0.023" to 0.035", Flux 0.030" to 0.035"|
|Features: Auto-Set, Auto Spoolgun Detect, Smooth-StartTM, Angled Cast-Aluminum Drive System, Quick SelectTM Drive Roll, Thermal Overload Protection, Running Gear/ Cylinder Rack||Output Range: 30 to 140A DC|
|Includes: Millermatic 141, 6.5-ft. (2 m) power cord with plug, Small running gear/cylinder rack, 10-ft. (3 m) M-100 MIG gun and cable assembly, 10-ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp, Argon and AR/CO2 mix flow gauge regulator with gas hose, Hobart(R) spool of .030-in. (0.8 mm) solid wire, Quick Select(TM) drive rolls for .024-in. (0.6 mm) or .030/.035-in. (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035-in. (0.8/0.9 mm) flux-cored wire, Two contact tips for .030-in. (0.8 mm) wire, Material thickness gauge (#229 895), Hook-and-loop cord wraps||Application: Metal Fabrication, Autobody, Farm/Home, Maintenance and Repair|
|Mild Steel - Material Thickness: 24 ga. to 3/16"||Series: Millermatic 141|
|Overall Width: 20-1/2"||Hz: 60|
|Standards: CSA certified||Input Voltage: 120VAC|
|Welding Processes: Flux Core, MIG||Item: MIG Welder|
|Phase: 1||Aluminum - Material Thickness: 14 to 18 ga.|
|Overall Height: 12-1/2"||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
The most common type of industrial welding machine, MIG welders (metal inert gas) use a shielding gas and wire electrode to heat up two metal objects along with the wire to join them. Here are some important details for Miller Electric MIG Welder. Application: Metal Fabrication, Autobody, Farm/Home, Maintenance and Repair, Input Voltage: 120VAC, Series: Millermatic 141.