Portable MIG Welder, Millermatic 141 Series, 120VAC
- Zoro #: G8571071
- Mfr #: 907612
- Stainless Steel - Material Thickness: 20 ga. to 1/8"
- Portability: Handheld Portable
- Overall Depth: 11-1/4"
This item ships free. Details.
Standard ground shipping.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee is charged on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
- No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
- Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied.
- Zoro only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed.
- Zoro does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments.
Expedited Shipping Rules:
- To qualify for expedited shipping Zoro must receive your order before 3:00PM CST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials.
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Satudays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please call our customer service department at 855‑BUY-ZORO (855-289-9676).
- and get 15% off your first order
Miller Electric #907612 Specifications
|Stainless Steel - Material Thickness: 20 ga. to 1/8"||Portability: Handheld Portable|
|Overall Depth: 11-1/4"||Rated Output: 90A @ 18.5VDC|
|Duty Cycle: 20%||Input Amps: 20|
|Wire Size: 0.023" to 0.035", Flux 0.030" to 0.035"||Features: Auto-Set, Auto Spoolgun Detect, Smooth-StartTM, Angled Cast-Aluminum Drive System, Quick SelectTM Drive Roll, Thermal Overload Protection|
|Output Range: 30 to 140A DC||Includes: Millermatic 141, 6.5-ft. (2 m) power cord with plug, 10-ft. (3 m) M-100 MIG gun and cable assembly, 10-ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp, Argon and AR/CO2 mix flow gauge regulator with gas hose, Hobart(R) spool of .030-in. (0.8 mm) solid wire, Quick Select drive rolls for .024-in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035-in. (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035-in. (0.8/0.9 mm) flux-cored wire, Two contact tips for .030-in. (0.8 mm) wire, Material thickness gauge (#229 895), Hook-and-loop cord wraps|
|Application: Metal Fabrication, Autobody, Farm/Home, Maintenance and Repair||Mild Steel - Material Thickness: 24 ga. to 3/16"|
|Series: Millermatic 141||Overall Width: 20-1/2"|
|Hz: 60||Standards: CSA certified|
|Input Voltage: 120VAC||Welding Processes: Flux Core, MIG|
|Item: MIG Welder||Phase: 1|
|Aluminum - Material Thickness: 14 to 18 ga.||Overall Height: 12-1/2"|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|
MIG welders are designed to join metals of light to medium thickness, and work well with solid and flux wire, as well as aluminum wire. Take a look at the features for Miller Electric MIG Welder. Application: Metal Fabrication, Autobody, Farm/Home, Maintenance and Repair, Input Voltage: 120VAC, Series: Millermatic 141.